As you did before with your Definition and Causal Rewrites, you’ll be required to revise and re-post your Rebuttal Argument as a Rebuttal Rewrite. You’ll publish your new post in a new Category, A12: Rebuttal Rewrite.
If you haven’t yet asked for and received feedback on your Rebuttal Argument, and you want feedback, now is the time to ask. Time is short and I will probably not be able to be as thorough as usual, but I will respond to every request for feedback received by midnight tonight.
Leave your unimproved Rebuttal Argument behind in its original post and publish a new post for your Rewrite.
- Your original Rebuttal Argument will be a permanent part of your Non-portfolio collection of assignments.
- You can continue to improve your A12 right up until the day Portfolios are due, although feedback may be very limited, and you will not receive a specific grade for improvements you make. The final version, however, will contribute to your overall holistic Portfolio grade.
You’ll need to cite two sources for this Rewrite, which can be different from those you selected for your first posts for this Argument.
- Post this mandatory Rewrite of your Rebuttal Argument.
- Make significant revisions to your first draft, posts, leaving the original behind to make comparisons easy.
- Include Works Cited.
- Title your post Rebuttal Rewrite—Username.
- Publish your definition essay in the A12: Rebuttal Rewrite category and your own Username category.
- Due before class FRI NOV 20.
- Customary late penalties. (0-24 hours 10%) (24-48 hours 20%) (48+ hours, 0 grade)
- Portfolio Essay