As you did before with your Definition Rewrite, you’ll be required to revise and re-post your Causal Argument as a Causal Rewrite. You’ll publish your new post in a new Category, A11: Causal Rewrite.
Leave your unimproved Causal Argument behind in its original post and publish a new post for your Rewrite.
- Your original Causal Argument will be a permanent part of your Non-portfolio collection of assignments.
- You can continue to improve your A11 right up until the day Portfolios are due, although feedback may be very limited. The final version will contribute to your overall holistic Portfolio grade.
You’ll need to cite two sources for this Rewrite, which can be different from those you selected for your first posts for this Argument.
- Post this mandatory Rewrite of your Causal Argument.
- Make significant revisions to the first post, leaving the original behind to make comparisons easy.
- Include Works Cited.
- Title your post Causal Rewrite—Author Name
- Publish your rewrite in the A11: Causal Rewrite category.
- Due before your class meets WED NOV 18.
- Customary late penalties. (0-24 hours 10%) (24-48 hours 20%) (48+ hours, 0 grade)
- Portfolio Essay