But she’s got a warrior’s skills: hyperawareness, hypervigilance, adrenaline-sharp quick-scanning for danger, for triggers.
- Caleb Vines is the husband who has been to war and now has PTSD.
- ”Brennan Vines has never been to war but she’s got a warrior’s skills”. Some of Brennan actions and emotions are like a veteran.
- From Brennan being around her husband for so long she has been diagnosed with PTSD.
Is PTSD contagious?
- PTSD can come from someone who already has PTSD.
- You can pick up their habits without you even realizing it.
- Some spouses start to develop their own PTSD. From being so close to one another you will start to pick up their actions and emotions.